While using forum, you will not:
- post content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on our websites or services;
- violate any laws and third party rights;
- use our websites or services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our websites;
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item’s description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity;
- fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other e-trade user’s listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content (including personal information);
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to PrintBankNotes);
- transfer your e-trade account (including feedback) and User ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm PrintBankNotes, or the interests or property of e-trade users;
- copy, modify, or distribute content from the websites and PrintBankNote’s copyrights and trademarks; or
- harvest or otherwise collect information about e-trade users, including email addresses, without their consent.
When you give us content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
You will not hold PrintBankNotes responsible for other e-trade users’ content, actions or inactions, or items they list. You acknowledge that we are not a traditional auctioneer and we do not do valuation of items. Instead, the www.printbanknotes.com/forum website is a venue to allow anyone to offer, sell, and buy banknotes, coins and medallions, at anytime, from anywhere, in a variety of pricing formats and venues, such as stores and fixed price formats. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. We have no control over and do not guarantee the correctness, quality, completeness, security or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of e-trade users’ content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. We will not be liable to you or any third party for the correctness, quality, completeness, security, accuracy, reliability, performance or continued available of the e-trade, or for any failure of any connection or communication service to provide or maintain your access to e-trade.
You will make your own decision to access or use e-trade or to execute any buy and/or sell transactions through e-trade. You are solely responsible for any sale and/or purchase or trading decisions you make with respect to items identified or listed on e-trade and we are not responsible in whatsoever way for determining whether any transaction you may enter into is suitable, appropriate or advisable. We and our affiliates are not and will not, by virtue of providing e-trade and its related websites and services, be an advisor or fiduciary for you.
We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. Unless the buyer and the seller agree otherwise, the buyer will become the item’s lawful owner upon physical receipt of the item from the seller. We cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of the sites may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of our sites and services. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
You acknowledge that all proprietary rights relating to the e-trade are owned by us and/or any applicable third party service provider or their respective licensors, and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and other applicable laws. You receive no copyright, trademark, intellectual property rights or other rights in or relating to the e-trade. You will protect and not violate our or any third party service provider’s proprietary rights in or relating to the e-trade or the components thereof and honour and comply with out reasonable request to protect our and each third party service provider’s contractual, statutory and common law rights in relation to the e-trade.
You will indemnify and hold us and our affiliates (and the shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants, advisors of us and our affiliates), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
If you have a dispute with one or more e-trade users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (direct and indirect, actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We view protection of users’ privacy as a very important community principle. You can access and modify the information you provide us.